[TriLUG] mail filtering

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Jun 1 09:27:56 EDT 2005

For those of you who don't know.  MimeDefang is roaring penguin's foss
project and Canit is their commercial more full featured product.
They recently started offering Canit free to companies with less than
50 mailboxes.

I've been running mimedefang( www.mimedefang.org) in combination with
clamav and spamassassin for over a year and it has worked like a
champ.

Matt