[TriLUG] dear trilug webmaster...

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 09:24:14 EDT 2005

And, since Joel is kind enough to not point fingers,
I'll fess up that it was my fault.  When I setup the
transition server, I didn't setup NFS mounting correctly
and as a result after the cabinet move last night
all NFS mounts didn't get mounted when it came
back up.  So, you can blame me. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner