[TriLUG] GUI for OpenSSH and sftp? YES!!!

Tomm Lorenzin skytomm at alltel.net
Fri Jun 3 10:05:06 EDT 2005

Wow!  Thanx, Robert.  fish://... works beautifully in KDE - if a bit pokily
(~1Mb/min). But I am SO glad to have this capability on FC3.

Thanx, too, to you others who responded with CLI info.  I have tried them
(commands), and they work duckily, too - IF I wish to xfer small numbers of
files.

You TriLUG folx are THE BEST when it comes to expertise and response!

Tomm "two heads are better'n one" Lorenzin

I'm schizophrenic...

   and both of me are crazy.

        call me: "Twisted Pair."

visit me @ http://www.1000plus.com/Cataract/