[TriLUG] gnucash question -- [OT] vs moneydance

uzoma nwosu uzoma.nwosu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:48:08 EDT 2005

I have to say that I'm weighing the options right now between
Moneydance and Gnucash.  I'm trying to stick with gnucash but
Moneydance is sooo easy to set up and operate.  It does a good job of
guessing what you need to do with a special account--which with
Gnucash, it's all on you (and that could get messy).  It's not that
expensive either ($30).  And like Gnucash, can import .qif  files from
your bank.

But if you all your doing is balancing your checkbook, save your cash
and stick with Gnucash.  Otherwise, I think Moneydance might the
winner.  At least for me...

uzoma