[TriLUG] Mac OS X terminal weirdness

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:49:20 EDT 2005

This is strange, and it just started a couple days ago.  When I
execute the terminal application instead of bringing up just a bash
shell it attempts to execute $HOME/Desktop/tunnel.command (a command
that sets up a bunch of ssh terminals).  This is not what I want it to
do.  Not all all, I  just want a bash shell prompt.  I have checked
Preferences, .bash_profile, and Settings (I think) for the terminal
and nowhere can I find where $HOME/Desktop/tunnel.command is being
executed.

Any ideas?  I'm left without a useable terminal.  Even if I get one to
start as soon as I apple-N for a new window I get the same thing
(tunnel tries to execute the script).

Greg