[TriLUG] next question: custom fiber cable and transcievers

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:23:38 EDT 2005

Does anyone on the list make customer multi-mode fiber cables?  I
might need done (depending if I can trench and bury conduit and inner
duct, that is).   If you are on the list and you do make custom cables
can you provide me with a rough quote for an approximately 200 meter
multi-mode cable?  I don't know what kind of ends on the cable yet.

Next question: does anyone have any 10baseT to multi-mode fiber
transceivers that you'd like to part with?  If so, how much?

Greg