[TriLUG] Return of BZFlag

Randy Barlow rpbarlow at eos.ncsu.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:38:20 EDT 2005

OK, So I tried to connect to play last night, and I got an error when
trying to connect.  I'm not at my Linux machine now (unfornately, I have
to keep WinCrap on my Laptop for school (maybe I'll get Wine working the
way I like one day...) so I can't remember EXACTLY what the error was,
but I think it was related to resolving the name bzflag.trilug.org.  Is
64.244.27.139 correct?  I can ping it from here (NCSU) but I couldn't
from my home connection.  Maybe that's where the problem is...  I'll try
it by the IP tonight, and you guys will be sorry if I can connect :P

Randy