[TriLUG] Jabber server outage

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Mon Jun 6 15:12:28 EDT 2005

Due to a hard drive failure the trilug jabber server is down.  The spool
files became unreadable at about 10:46 AM preventing any further logins.
  There apparently aren't any backups of these spool files either, so
sadly it appears that all the accounts will need to be re-created.  I'm
rebuilding the jabber server at a new location, hopefully with some
improvements as well, but all rosters and profile information will have
to be re-created on the new server.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Joel Ebel