[TriLUG] Re: Cingular MediaNet (was Re: Wireless Broadband)

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Tue Jun 7 10:22:28 EDT 2005

I've had a Cingular Treo 650 with Unlimited MediaNet for about 1.5 months
now and am very pleased with it.  I've had a couple instances where I was
unable to connect to the GPRS network momentarily, but trying again a few
minutes later let me in.

I've surfed the web and checked IMAP email successfully from various
locations in RTP and in MN when visiting my family.

In your shoes, I'd be calling Cingular back until they figure out what's wrong.

--[Lance]

--
 Celebrate The Circle: http://www.celebratethecircle.org/
 Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/