[TriLUG] linux lab 23 june 2005 from 7-9 PM

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Jun 7 17:52:31 EDT 2005

one of my first customers has offered up a huge meeting space with 8 or
10' rear projection screen and vga input.  we have a 45 Mbps backbone to
the Internet as well and could broadcast Video over IP if anyone wants
to chair that facet of the project.

i've got software from Emu Software, Inc. that manages Linux servers and
plan to bring two boxen (the old topbox and bottombox) for installation
as well as the president and engineer for the company if possible.

a couple of people that used to meet at my house last year for the RHCE
study group have expressed an interest in continuing our meetings and in
installing the Emu software as a meeting focus.

we're meeting 23 june 2005 from 7-9 PM to check out the space.  if some
others are interested in joining us, contact me offline to make
arrangements.  i'm sure we can squeeze in a few folks yet must have a
firm head count and keep the numbers low so we don't wear out our
welcome the first time.  if all goes well, we have plenty of room to grow...

regards,

jim

--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.