[TriLUG] a note of recognition

crimsun at fungus.sh.nu crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
Wed Jun 8 00:11:13 EDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 11:55:56PM -0400, Jason Tower wrote:
> help people (myself included) with all sorts of linux issues, from quick
> fixes to long, drawn out troubleshooting sessions.  and no matter how
> long it takes or how complicated the situation he never gets impatient,
> loses his cool, or says anything rude or disparaging to whomever he is
> helping.  he never asks for anything in return.  and on top of all that,

I'm humbled, Jason, by your recognition. TriLUG is a wonderful
community despite its members' differences of opinion, and I've learned
(and continue to learn) a tremendous amount from my fellow LUGmates -
including the ones not geographically near the Triangle.

Really, the hat's off to you guys.

-Daniel

Daniel T. Chen          crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
GPG key:   www.sh.nu/~crimsun/pubkey.gpg.asc