[TriLUG] a note of recognition

Ben Pitzer bpitzer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:51:25 EDT 2005

Here here.  Dan Chen has been proof that not all Debian users have the
attitude and hostility that they have become famous for.  He's
helpful, patient, and to my knowledge, has never resorted to telling
someone to RTFM without at least telling them (generally) where to
find TFM, and what they need to read about.  Take that #debian.

-Ben Pitzer