[TriLUG] Linux trade show?

Brian Daniels bitmage at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 8 14:07:14 EDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 07:06:13PM -0400, Tom Eisenmenger wrote:
> A few years ago I attended a Linux trade show (can't remember the name
> entirely) near the NCSU campus.  Is that show an annual event and, if
> so, when is the next one?  Thanks!

I think you're remembering the Linux Expos, back when it seemed that the
Triangle was a hub of the Linux world.  This morphed into the Lulu festival,
which flopped badly, and then evaporated.

Ah, the good old days.

(anyone else remember headhunters handing out t-shirts for resumes at TriLug
meetings?)

--Brian

--
I think my life is fuller because I realize
that I don't know what I'm doing.

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at bellsouth.net
      http://www.eviloverlord.net