[TriLUG] Jabber server outage

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 8 14:32:45 EDT 2005

Yeah.  Actually, this was one of my platforms when I ran for system
administrator.  I want to make members more aware of the available
services.  First I have to get a handle on the services though!  Server
moves and dieing hard drives aren't making this task easy on me.  I'm
getting there though.

Joel