[TriLUG] Nextel wireless broadband adapter

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 8 23:02:02 EDT 2005

There aren't any Linux drivers.  Only Windows.  Linux and Mac users have
to use the external modem and an Ethernet adapter.  Theoretically, the
Flarion FPC 2500 has Linux drivers, but I've never seen Nextel offer one
of those.  But it won't matter anymore after June 31.  They're shutting
it all down.

Joel