[TriLUG] linux/windoze Interoperability NOTE: 4 GB VFat filesize limit

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Jun 9 20:45:31 EDT 2005

yeah, samba puked hard for me on ghost images of any size.  what kind of
production rate do you get with the compression algorithm running?  i
usually do default 2 GB on winders and haven't tried the smaller size on
samba.

me thinks i'm gonna use jason's instructions on knoppix and dd next go
around.  it would be cool to set up pxe boot to knoppix and not have to
use a cd or ghost.

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.