[TriLUG] Re: [OT] Watering holes / restaurants (was: Linux and food...)

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 22:26:02 EDT 2005

Jeff Groves wrote:

> The wife and I went to Tir nA NOG tonight and were pretty disappointed.
>
> Apparently Lower Glenwood had massacred Tir nA nOg.
<snip>
 > The wait-staff was very
> attentive and nice, but the Guinness was borderline skunky.

That sux to hear. I really liked that place.  Did they have a management
change or something?  The last time I was there was back in, ah, about
February, and everything was fine.  Good food, nice waitstaff, no urine
smell to speak of, and the prices were reasonable if not exactly
cheap.

TTYL,

Phil
--