[TriLUG] Re: [OT] Watering holes / restaurants

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 12:08:03 EDT 2005

Greg Brown wrote:

> But does anyone care more then the Flying Saucer?  Granted, they don't
> have a good food selection but the more I visit that place the less it
> begins to matter to me.

I've only been to the Saucer once, and all I really remember was it
being so farkin' loud inside that you could barely hear yourself
think, much less have a conversation with anybody.  Not sure if that
is normal, or just a one-time abnormality or what... but if that's the
norm, I'll pass on frequenting that place.

TTYL,

Phil
--
North Carolina - First In Freedom