[TriLUG] Re: [OT] Watering holes / restaurants

Shane O'Donnell shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:52:15 EDT 2005

Awesome!

Fat Tire - whatever.  It's the Coor's of today...so long as it's in
relatively limited distribution, or "craft-house only" distribution,
it will seem better than it really is.  It's OK, but not great.

Walnut Brewery, which I discovered on accident about 10 years ago on
an impromptu trip to Boulder, has several fantastic offerings:

 - Devil's Thumb Stout:  a great stout, slightly sweet
 - Big Horn Bitter:  very nice
 - Weizen:  an excellent Bavarian Hefeweizen

If it's warm, go with the Weizen.  And enjoy!

Man, I need a beer...

Shane O.

On 6/10/05, Ryan Wheaton <ryan.wheaton at comcast.net> wrote:
> Fat Tire's OK.  thing is -- there's so many other better local breweries
> around (hundreds!), so I very very rarely even think about drinking fat
> tire.
>
> almost ready for my friday reward beer.  walnut brewery here I come!
> just have to finish up installing bacula first...
>
> -rtw
>
> Dave Sorenson wrote:
>
> > Fat Tire rocks!
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > Jim Ray wrote:
> >
> >> gimme my Fat Tire :-)
> >>
> >> Jim Ray, President
> >> Neuse River Network, Inc.
> >>
> >> tel: 919-838-1672 x111
> >> toll free: 800-617-7652
> >> cell: 919-606-1772
> >> http://www.Neuse.Net
> >>
> >> Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.

Shane O.
========
Shane O'Donnell
shaneodonnell at gmail.com