[TriLUG] slightly coffee-stained TCL/TK book: free to good home

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 01:57:50 EDT 2005

Hey guys, I had an unfortunate incident with a coffee mug and
my copy of "Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk" by Brent Welch and Ken
Jones.  It's still very usable, but the coffee stain offends my
sense of aesthetics, so I replaced it with a new copy.  If anybody wants
the damaged one, it's free for the taking.

First come, first served.  Please email me off list if you're
interested.  If you live or work anywhere near a part of
the Triangle that I happen near, I'll drop it off. Otherwise, I live in
Chapel Hill if anybody would want to drive out here to get it.

TTYL,

Phil
--
North Carolina - First In Freedom