[TriLUG] 2x256MB PC2100 for cheap

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Sat Jun 11 21:43:28 EDT 2005

Okay, sent this from the wrong account and the mods canned it, although they
ought to recognize my name by now.  No worries though; to their eyes it
probably looked like some sort of random spammage.

Here goes again:

Hi Folks,
  I've got a couple 256MB sticks of DDR266 (PC2100) that I'd love to get rid
of for $20 for both.  They *could* be flaky; memtest86 never found any
problems running all night long, but replacing them with DDR333 is the only
thing that has managed to make my game of Guild Wars stop crashing every 5
minutes (and I wasn't overclocking---I was /under/clocking my CPU to match
the RAM speed, or so I thought anyway).  So they are a little suspect.  So
I'll take $20 OBO.

I live in Durham, so arrangements will have to be made for shipping or
delivery.

Cheers,
~Brian