[TriLUG] TriPUG Meeting: Thursday June 16, 7pm, Panera at Glenwood and US-70

David Rasch rasch at raschnet.com
Tue Jun 14 23:33:09 EDT 2005

Greetings all,

TriPUG [0] (the Triangle PHP Users Group) will be having it's montly
meeting this Thursday June 16th at 7pm we'll be gathering at Panera for
a discussion of AJAX [1].  AJAX or Asynchronous JavaScript and XML is
used by many new websites to provide a more interactive native
application feel. We'll show how to use the JPSpan [2] library to get
some simple AJAX going on your site for things such as field
auto-completion, dynamic menus, and product displays all without
reloading the page.

Come one come all to join in the discussion, coffee, baked goodies, and
free WiFi.  Tell all your friends!

In other news, the mailing lists have been moved from the evil Yahoo
Group about which I've received a number of complaints into the gracious
hands of the TriLUG [3] server cluster.  Thanks to TriLUG for offering
and getting the hosting of the mailing list setup.  The new address can
be found in the footer of the list emails.

See you there,
David

[0] - http://www.tripug.org
[1] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJAX