IRC Nicknames (was Re: [TriLUG] [Fwd: [Steering] Red Hat is Hiring])

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Jun 15 14:52:26 EDT 2005

not that this is a real hardship for those that use some portion of their
real names in their irc names...a la lovelace, jeremyp, drasch, mfrye,
lavigne, etc.

Now for those of us who don't, maybe we need a universal translater posted
somewhere?  Tribot seems to have forgotten how to universally translate,
and in any case that doesn't provide a reverse translation

shal /aka/ William