[TriLUG] linux/windoze Interoperability NOTE: 4 GB VFat filesize limit

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Jun 16 13:37:34 EDT 2005

their web site makes reference to not distinguishing between used and
free space but rather backing up everything.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.