[TriLUG] Good NAS devices? (Hope this is not too far off-topic)

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Jun 16 13:42:43 EDT 2005

fwiw, one of my clients recently bought two (fairly large and expensive)
snap servers intending to replicate them across the wan using snap's own
replication tools.  it never worked, and snap was unable to do anything
about it.  based on what i'm told, their service and support leaves much
to be desired.

jason