[TriLUG] Ot: File Transfer

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:21:10 EDT 2005

If it's text, just compress it before transferring it.  OS X
comes standard with gzip.  Also, copying it over to an
NTFS formatted drive should work fine.  Historically,
you've had to worry about resource forks in files, but
resource forks, although supported in OS X, are now
deprecated and in any case, unlikely to be on a text file.

Cheers,
Tanner