[TriLUG] You don't have permission to access /~jonc on this server.

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:41:34 EDT 2005

Well, in the short term, set the access level on your home directory to 755.

We're having a little bit of trouble with apache's access levels.
www-data (the user/group that apache runs as) is a member of the
trilug group, but still can't seem to see user directories.

On 16 Jun 2005 20:05:58 -0400, Jon Carnes <jonc at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> I got a call from some folks that my member website is:
>
>   Forbidden
>   (you don't have permission to access /~jonc on this server.)
>
> http://www.trilug.org/~jonc
>
> What's up?
>
> Jon Carnes

Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com