[TriLUG] You don't have permission to access /~jonc on this server.

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Jun 17 13:27:26 EDT 2005

OK, replying to my own post = shaky netticuit..sorry I wanted to add you
"could" set php to process all files regardless of the extension. You
could have a myfiles.html and if it is straight HTML it drops through,
but if there is PHP it'll process it. It is a performance hit parsing
every page though and could open up some security questions so it's not
a common practice.

Dave