[TriLUG] nfs client information

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 15:37:27 EDT 2005

Try these and see if they work:
Look at the currently exported filesystems and their options:
     exportfs -v
Look directly at the table of exported filesystems:
     cat /var/lib/nfs/xtab
Look at the kernel table of currently exported filesystems:
     cat /proc/fs/nfs/exportfs

(from my old NFS notes on:
  http://www.trilug.org/~jonc/nfs/nfs_nis_automount.txt)