[TriLUG] OT - Grand Challenge, autonomous vehicles

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Sat Jun 18 17:36:11 EDT 2005

This is linux related, I am on the Insight Racing team and we use Linux
for all the computers that control the vehicle.  We were written up in
the Cary News last thursday.  You can visit our web site
http://www.insightracing.org

--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com