[TriLUG] nfs & nat

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at triad.rr.com
Sat Jun 18 23:17:10 EDT 2005

I tried mounting by hand with "-o tcp" and by adding "tcp" to the options in
fstab.  Neither changed the behavior or the error messages.

Client:
# mount -a
mount: none already mounted or /dev/pts busy
mount: hrivnak.org:/home/mhrivnak failed, reason given by server: Permission
denied

Server syslog:
Jun 18 23:15:21 hrivnak rpc.mountd: refused mount request from
cpe-065-188-151-098.triad.res.rr.com for /home/mhrivnak(/home/mhrivnak):
illegal port 64867

Thanks!
Michael