[TriLUG] Finally got moved in...

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Mon Jun 20 16:06:15 EDT 2005

I haven't used their phone server, but I went w/ Vonage instead.  It
piggy-backs off of RR and costs much less per month ($17/month for 500
outgoing min's or $27/m for unlimited).  Those rates are w/ the
taxes/fees, too.

I've been w/ Vonage for 4 months now and it's not perfect, but it does
save us a lot of money.

- Jason