[TriLUG] Job

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:07:53 EDT 2005

I'll let you all figure this one out....

Job Title 	 Senior Systems Administrator
Req Number 	 3260
Department 	 Technical Services
Division 	 INT
Location 	 HOSPITAL
Full/Part Time 	 Full-time
Shift 	 Days
Schedule 	 Mon. - Fri., 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
SalaryRange 	 Minimum $27.78 to Midpoint $37.50

Job Description:
Install, configure, test, and maintain IBM pSeries/AIX systems and
application software in a centralized data center.  Recommend new
technologies to meet future needs. Assist customers in problem
resolution and system enhancements.  Participates in 24x7 on-call
support rotation.

Job Qualifications:
B.S. in Computer Science or related field and two to four years
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.  In-depth knowledge of AIX and shell
scripting (Korn).  Experience with HACMP, Perl, Linux, and Tivoli
Storage Manager highly desired.

Further questions can be directed to me.  Resumes, etc., can be
faciliatated at http://www.rexatwork.com

Regards,
Matt Frye