[TriLUG] Re: old Sun equipment

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 07:59:55 EDT 2005

  Actually, a
> quick google leads me to believe the ranger's payload capacity is only
> 1,260 lbs., so more than one is probably a really bad idea.  :)
>
> Happy hunting!  :)
> Aaron S. Joyner
> --

Wow.  That is serious hardware to be sure.  This little project has
graduated to a U-Haul to be sure, but, at the same time, given the
size of this stuff I am quite sure my wife would kill me in my sleep
if I drove up with this stuff.  I'll have to pass.

I am checking with some people where I work to see if they are
interested in these units as backups or for parts.  We have data
centers in NC as well as Philly.

Greg