[TriLUG] VoIP experiment

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri Jun 24 10:11:01 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 12:59:18AM -0400, James Brigman wrote:
> Hey guys, how did the VoIP experiment work out? I'm interested in doing
> an Asterisk box and would be interested in reading some feedback from
> you guys who got it working.

At peak we had 5 people on the conference.  Two users were dialed in through
the PSTN, the rest of us were on IP.  The PSTN users were a bit choppy but
the IP users were clear.

All in all, it worked great.  We were all playing BZFlag while we talked :)

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5