[TriLUG] de-spamifying my inbox

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:52:07 EDT 2005

Someone has contracted a virus which is dastardly sending mail to and
from sales, info, and all the other rfc required e-mail addresses, so,
either they come to me directly or indirectly when they bounce.  What
I'd like to do is boil the author of the virus in lye until there's
nothing left but their finger and toenails, but since I probably won't
get that chance, I'd like to set up postfix so that it won't accept
mail from my domain(s) except it's addressed from my handful of users.
 Kinda like address verification, but just for my own domain.  I'm
hoping that I can just tweak some setting in postfix.

Any ideas?  I suppose I could just set up clamAV, but I haven't yet
gotten up the gumption to do that.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com