[TriLUG] de-spamifying my inbox

Jeff Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Mon Jun 27 04:31:20 EDT 2005

Figure out what the IP address of the offending machine is that is
generating the email, and send all email from that IP address to the bit
bucket.  That will take care of the email that is being delivered to
your domain.  About the only thing that I can think of that can help
with the messages that are falsifying your address is to implement
something like SPF so that at least some of the mail is seen as false by
others that have implemented SPF (http://spf.pobox.com/) and then dumped.

I don't know how to do it in postfix, but in sendmail, just add the
following in /etc/mail/access to ignore email from a particular IP address: