[TriLUG] Linus on the Front Page

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:08:45 EDT 2005

A friend of mine sent me these links. Linus Torvalds was on the front
page of their local newspaper. It's more a human interest story than
an OSS piece. I thought it was cool he rated the front page.

Here's a pdf of the actual front page:
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregonian/ftp/Monday-A1.pdf

And here's a link to the story:
http://tinyurl.com/8z8zx