[TriLUG] Book recommendations

Israel J Pattison israelpattison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:42:12 EDT 2005

Tom,

There are two books that I have passed on to newbies with good feedback. One
was Moving to Linux: Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye by Marcel Gagné.
This book was recommended to me by Chris DiBona. Here's a link to the
publisher: http://www.awprofessional.com/title/0321159985

The second book was a part of the Barnes & Noble "In Easy Steps" series
called Linux in Easy Steps by Mike McGrath. This is a 192 page full-color
book that got surprisingly good review from my newbie. You can find it on
the Barnes & Noble website at:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=JE4KE5jBm8&isbn=0760757372&itm=1

Good luck!

Israel J. Pattison