[TriLUG] Laptops: Compaq and Sempron

Wing D Lizard wingedlizard at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 5 13:21:43 EDT 2005

Regarding crap, I hope you are joking.

Linux has good support on a wide varity of hardware, even if it does
come from
BB, CC or Office*.

Do a google search for "linux laptop" and you will see a web pages that list
notebooks running on linux.

IBM is good, but expensive.  I'm lusting after a hp amd64 laptop ( or the
sagar np4750 laptop ( http://wastelands.net/d470k/ ).

b²