[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] July events

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Tue Jul 5 21:42:52 EDT 2005

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is your vice-chair speaking to
you from the flight deck.  I am filling in for Mr. Tate for this
announcement as he is a bit busy being a new dad.

--
First up, the Installfest is coming up in a little less than a week.  If
you are interested in getting Linux on your computer or would like to

For those of you who have volunteered to help out - we'll start setting
up around 8:00 at Wake Tech.

What we have: power strips, power cords, ethernet hardware, keyboards,
and mice. What we could use: a couple of long extension cords, longish
cat5 patch cables, and most of all LCD panels.  If you can provide any
of these items please bring them with you to the event.

--
Our next regular meeting will be held on Thursday, July 14th at Red
Hat's corporate HQ at 7pm.  Warren Jasper will be presenting USB/HID and

--
We are proud to be continuing our mini-course classes this month with
"Advanced Samba" by Matt Pusateri.  This class will take place Saturday,

--
As always you can check our website at http://www.trilug.org/ for
details about these and other upcoming events.

Thank you for flying the Triangle Linux Users Group.  You are now free
to move about the cabin.

-- Kevin