[TriLUG] Laptop ACPI S3 and swsusp2

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:32:39 EDT 2005

Kernel options is something I haven't messed with, we aren't talking
about recompiling it are we?  That next section of commands, is that a
small script you run to being the suspend to RAM process?  If so, what
is the unsuspend process like, or does it need to be setup
specifically/separately?

I wonder if xbindkeys would let me launch the suspend to RAM process
using the Fn keys on my IBM T42??  That way I'd feel like I was using
the keyboard Fn as designed. (b/c of IBM<-->Microsoft's contracts).

Thanks,
David