[TriLUG] looking for gateway laptop parts

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:36:15 EDT 2005

I bet some google searches on that laptop model may tell you how to
remove the keyboard keys and make sure there is not a "sticky stuff
from spilled Coke splatter" type of substance under them.  If you can
pull them up easily (read manual) then clean with Q-tip and rubbing
alcohol, re-attach key and that should help that... this presumes the
keys are removable.  :)

David McD