[TriLUG] best router / firewall distro

Randall Barlow rpbarlow at ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 11 15:43:19 EDT 2005

I too vote for Clark Connect.  We use it at our house, and we subscribe
to their dynamic ip forwarding services (did I use the right term
there?  Basically, our domain always points to the Clark Connect box
even though we get a new ip from time to time...).  It's an easy to use
system, and works well with no problems (so far for 2 or 3 months or so
up time).

Randy Barlow