[TriLUG] IBM developerWorks ubability testing RTP June 20th-22 1-1.5hrs $75

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Tue Jul 12 16:50:27 EDT 2005

start your ubabilty testing with spellcheck ;->

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Kevin Hicks wrote:

+IBM developerWorks has an upcoming usability testing session and we need
+participants who are :
+ Webmasters - Maintain a web site (work or hobby) and have some
+familiarity with RSS but not required.
+
+You will receive $75 for your participation, sessions will last
+approximately  1-1.5 hours.  This activity will take place in the IBM
+Building 500 Usability Lab (Miami & Cornwallis Rd. - directions will be
+sent).
+
+  If you are available and, please let me know which day and time you
+  prefer (1st choice and 2nd choice)
+
+  Please reply by as soon as possible.  Thanks, Kevin Hicks
+  khicks at us.ibm.com
+
+Test Schedule:
+
+         Wednesday, June 20
+9am ? 10:30am
+10:30am ? 12noon
+12:30pm ? 2pm
+2:30pm ? 4pm
+4pm - 5:30pm
+
+          Thursday, June 21
+2pm - 3:30pm
+
+           Friday, June 22
+10am ? 11:30am
+12noon ? 1:30pm
+2pm ? 3:30pm
+
+
+
+Kevin Hicks
+Human Factors Engineer
+IBM developerWorks
+(919) 543-6722
+www.ibm.com/developerWorks
+--
+TriLUG mailing list        : http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilug
+TriLUG Organizational FAQ  : http://trilug.org/faq/
+TriLUG Member Services FAQ : http://members.trilug.org/services_faq/
+TriLUG PGP Keyring         : http://trilug.org/~chrish/trilug.asc
+

                             Paul Jones
 "Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation." Alasdair Gray
                http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/blog/
  pjones at ibiblio.org   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071