[TriLUG] Looking for help with presentation

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:42:55 EDT 2005

Carl, are you suggesting you have audacity running on a hand held
recorder when you are recording a live show, or you capture the live
show into your linux workstation using audacity from a hand held
recording device?  If you have a handheld device running linux with
audacity and plenty of storage for a full live concert at 44.1khz 16
bit stereo WAV, I'd *LOVE* to know more about.

Thanks,
David