[TriLUG] Commercial Linux Support in NYC

Dan Simoes dan.simoes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:27:50 EDT 2005

There used to be just such a company, Linuxcare perhaps?  Not sure
they are still business.

Someone like Unisys or IBM would have a dual redhat/suse relationship.
 If they're looking for commercial support on debian or something
non-commercial, that might be hard to find short of one of more
independents.