[TriLUG] TriPUG Meeting: Thursday July 21st, 7pm, Panera at Glenwood and I-540

David Rasch rasch at raschnet.com
Tue Jul 19 20:09:39 EDT 2005

TriPUG (the Triangle PHP Users Group) [0] will be having it's monthly
meeting this Thursday July 21st at 7pm we'll be gathering at Panera for
a discussion of Content Management Systems [1] including but not limited
to bitweaver, Mambo, Xaraya, Xoops, Drupal, PostNuke, and TikiWiki.
Content Management Systems are commonly used to create highly dynamic
and cohesive websites without having to edit many HTML files by hand,
and introducing extra work to mtainin a consistent look and feel.

Come one come all to join in the discussion, coffee, baked goodies, and
free WiFi.  Directions are available on the website [2].  Tell all your
friends!

See you there!
David

[0] - http://www.tripug.org