[TriLUG] FS: Wireless Equipment

Brian Blater (BBList) bblist at ridetta.org
Mon Jul 25 11:07:41 EDT 2005

I know this isn't directly relate to Linux, but with all the wireless talk, I thought someone might be able to use this equipment with Linux. I have the following wireless equipment that I no longer use and would like to get rid of:

2 - BuffaloTech Air Station WLA-L11G
1 - Enterasys RoamAbout Wireless Ethernet Adapter #CSISA-A
1 - Enterasys/Cabletron RoamAbout Access Point w/ power over ethernet adapter #CSIWS-A
2 - Enterasys RoamAbout 128Bit PC Card #CSIBD-AA-128
1 - Enterasys RoamAbout 48bit PC Card
1 - Teletronics SmartAmp Model 2400-0.5w with DC injector (N-Male Connectors)
1 - 21dBi Parabolic Grid Antenna with N-Female connector
1 - 24dBi Parabolic Grid Antenna with N-Male connector

I used this stuff a couple of years ago on a wireless project, and pulled the equipment at the end of the project. Everything is in excellent condition (some signs of normal wear). Make me an offer on one or all, it just needs to go. The wife doesn't want to see the boxes anymore. Let me know (off list) and we can meet somewhere in the Triangle area or I could bring it to the next meeting.

Thanks,
Brian Blater