[TriLUG] conference call solution

Wing D Lizard wingedlizard at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 12:00:55 EDT 2005

If I wanted to set up this up at our office ( or at home),
all I would need is an asterisk server, and a bunch of
softphones ( or usb phones)?

How much bandwidth do I need for say 8 person conference call?

Has anybody tried this?  Would it work on a good broadband
isp?

It looks like I could do the same thing with skype.

b²